The One Plan is a server option provided by MCProHosting that allows you to switch at any time between any of the games that we currently offer. This means that you could play Minecraft: Java Edition for a few days, switch to ARK, jump into Rust, fly your way through Starbound, and more as you play whatever you want, when you want to!
The OnePlan starts at $24.99 USD/month and can be purchased here!
To Switch Games with the OnePlan:
1. Begin by going on your server's control panel.
2. If you wish to backup your current game saves, use the Backups area to backup and ensure you name those saves based on the game your server is currently running. For example, "ARK Backup - 08/18/21".
3. On your server's control panel, on the left-side click Switch Game. This will open a menu that will allow you to pick the game you're looking to load on your server.
4. Once you have decided on a game you'd like to install on your server, click the Install Game option next to that. You'll then be given the options to Install With Backup which will take a backup for you if you haven't already or you can select Install Without Backup if you would prefer to not have a backup taken. (NOTE: Please keep in mind that your port mappings will be reset and changed upon switching games.)
4a. If you select Install With Backup, your control panel will take a backup of your server, and then right after, that will then proceed to switch to the game you selected.
5. The game you selected will now proceed to install and once done, you'll be brought back to your main dashboard control panel page.
Your server will now be set up with that game. Start your server and once it is fully online, you'll now be able to play that new game on your server! Again, verify that you're using the new IP address after changing games.
If you experience any issues while switching games, please contact our LiveChat or ticket support team and we can help!